Coresteel's points of difference
- Cost-effective systems without compromising structural integrity
- Buildings not confined to set sizing - fully bespoke
- No obtrusive knee or apex braces
- Fully-bolted primary and secondary sections i.e. not TEK screwed
- Bird-resistant purlins and vermin-resistant girts
- Coresteel is your designer, engineer, manufacturer and builder all in one, considerably reducing costs
- 50 year design life/durability statement
- Coresteel is 100% New Zealand owned and operated
- Two unique building systems - patented Bracketless Portal System and Tapered Box Beam
Our structural systems
50-year durability statement
Our cold formed structures are coated with a Z450 galvanised coating, providing a 50-year durability offered by the manufacturer – NZ Steel. This is twice as much as our nearest competitors who use a Z275 galvanised coating which provides only 25-year durability. Other competitors are less again. All of our buildings have a design life of 50 years, subject to the agreed design parameters in conjunction with a maintenance programme.
New Zealand owned and operated
Coresteel Buildings is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated company, with 25 locally-owned franchises reaching from Cape Reinga to Bluff. Our buildings are New Zealand designed, manufactured and constructed to the highest engineering standards. When you choose Coresteel Buildings you can be confident you are receiving the best quality product, and keeping New Zealand working, with all our processes carried out right here in New Zealand.