– Oversee project builds to meet budget and timeframe expectations
– Manage and coordinate
– Project management experience preferably in commercial construction
– Sound knowledge of building requirements and onsite processes
– Strong organisation and time management skills
– Effective communicator
– Positive attitude and a team player
– Efficient on computers with Excel, Word, Outlook and Project management software
– An ability to work unsupervised
– Experienced and qualifications in quantity surveying, engineering and/or building would be an advantage
A competitive remuneration package based on applicants skill levels and experience, including a company vehicle, laptop and phone is on offer.
Please apply via email with your CV or resume: Applicants must be an NZ resident or hold a current work visa.