Subscribe to our mailing list below to enter to win one of five passes to see the Northland Taniwhas play at Okara Park, new winners drawn every home game!
Terms and Conditions
Fill out all boxes on the competition entry form on the website. The competition will be repeated each week when there is a home game in Northland, as specified below.
- One entry per email address per game. By entering you agree to receive occasional emails to keep you informed of the latest news, deals and technological advances in the market! You’ll receive an email from us approximately once every two months. If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the e-newsletter after the competition has closed.
- Each week, the prize is a double pass to the home game for the relevant week. There will be 5 prize draws per week.
a. Northland vs Taranaki, Sun 2 September 2018, 4.35pm
b. Northland vs Manawatu, Fri 14 September 2018, 5.45pm
c. Northland vs Southland, Thu 20 September 2018, 7.35pm
d. Northland vs Waikato, Sat 6 October 2018, 2.35pm
- Prize is two general admission tickets to the game only. No transport, expenses or accommodation are included.
- Winners will be selected at random. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The names of the winners will be posted on www.facebook.com/coresteelbuildings and the winners will be contacted via email.
- If a winner has not made contact with the Promoter by 12noon Friday of the competition week (for Saturday games), by 12noon Thursday for the Friday game, the prize will be redrawn.
- All prizes must be collected from Coresteel Northland on Gumdigger Place.
- The promotion opens on Monday 20th August 2018. For games a, and b above, entries close 12 noon the Thursday before each of the games. For game ‘c’ entries close 4pm 16/09/2018. For game ‘d’ entries close 9am 24/09/2018. Offer strictly valid on entries received between these dates and times only.
- The promoter will take no responsibility for winners who arrive late or not arriving to collect tickets. No compensation will be offered.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time without any liability (including, without limitation, amending or modifying these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time and from time to time).
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please contact Coresteel Buildings via this website.
- The Promoter is Coresteel Buildings New Zealand, located at Corner of Hewlett and Fraser Streets, Whangarei, New Zealand.