Get to know Coresteel Buildings Bay of Plenty Sales Manager Leanne Mason with 10 quick questions.
Contact Leanne for design and build projects in the Bay of Plenty region.
- How long have you worked for Coresteel?
- What do you enjoy most about sales?
Time spent with clients, building long-lasting relationships, providing solutions to the never-ending challenges, beating tough competitors, and ‘the result’ – seeing the project completed is so rewarding.
- Before working for Coresteel what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
Owning my own business at the age of 18 was very interesting! I learnt so much about what to do and what not to do.
- What awards and accolades have you achieved?
In previous sales roles, I’ve received NZ salesperson of the year two times running for Landmark Homes, plus top salesperson for Fowler Homes NZ and runner-up salesperson for Fowler Homes NZ. Prior to that I also received many awards in my hairdressing career.
- What’s the best advice you’ve been given?
Don’t forget to maintain a work/life balance.
- Where’s your hometown?
- Of the countries you’ve travelled to, which is your favourite?
Indonesia and Bali
- What’s on your bucket list?
To sail around the Greek islands with my husband and to amble through Italy spending time embracing their way of life.
- What’s one of your hidden talents?
- Where’s your favourite place to go on holiday in New Zealand?
Northland and Coromandel