We’re erecting a 10x15m gable shed as our show building during the Fieldays at Mystery Creek this June. And we don’t want to take it home!
$22,500 (+GST, conditions apply, as stated below)
Act now – this price is available for one building only. Once it’s gone – it’s gone!
- 10m wide x 15m long – 150m2
- 4.940m apex height
- 3.6m external knee height
- 15-degree roof pitch
- Colorsteel roller doors
- Door sizes: 2 x (3.3H x 3.5W), 1 standard personal access door.
- Roof/wall cladding, spouting and flashings– Trimrib .42mm, ModnColour – Ironsand.
- Netting and Covertek 407 to roof only.
- The stated price is based on 37m/s wind speed and medium earthquake loading.
- Full PS1 for council consent.
- Disassembly on Fieldays site
- Erection on your site
- Architectural drawings
- Council consent lodgement/fees
- Geotechnical report
- Building design comes ‘as is’ i.e. door locations cannot change.
- The purchaser can organise to dismantle themselves, or for the extra cost of $8,500.00 + GST, we can dismantle the building on your behalf and deliver to your site.
- Disassembly must be completed three weeks following the Fieldays event.
- Should you require Coresteel Buildings to complete the full re-erection of the building on your site, please let us know and we will provide a quote.
Want to know more?
Talk to a Coresteel team member at the Fieldays, or contact your local Coresteel operator.