Quick fire questions with Northland Taniwha players. We feature a new player profile every week of the Mitre 10 Cup season.
Utility, Northland Taniwha
- If you could build your dream Coresteel shed, where would you build it and what would you put in it?
I would build my dream Coresteel shed anywhere in Northland that was rural and by the sea. It would be a two-bay shed with an additional room as a rumpus/bar. It would also have a boat cover at one end and a chiller for home-kill meat. In the main two bays, it would have workshop space and room for my truck and a couple of motorbikes.
- Where did you attend high school?
- What are your favourite foods?
Seafood and meat
- Favourite TV programme?
- What’s your favourite type of music?
- Who’s your all time favourite rugby player?
Jonah Lomu (he changed the game)
- What are your hobbies outside of rugby?
Hunting, fishing, 4×4 motorbikes and family
- Where is your favourite place to go on holiday?
Far Far North
- What’s the best advice you have been given?